What is the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in HR?
- This is the highest level of qualification offered by the CIPD.
- It is not a full Masters Programme but the syllabus covers all the topics within the requirement to achieve an Advanced Diploma in Human Resources.
- Set at Postgraduate level
- Most widely recognised professional qualification in the field of Human Resources (HR)
- Provides a breadth of knowledge alongside the opportunity to specialise in your chosen area of expertise
- Successful completion may lead to upgrading your CIPD Membership to Chartered Member (MCIPD) or even Chartered Fellow (FCIPD)
Length of programme
- The CIPD Level 7 Advanced Certificate is designed to be completed in two years undertaken during a series of block weeks.
Who is it for?
- Likely candidates/students will have a sound level of HR knowledge, and working at either managerial or strategic level
- Those responsible for implementing HR strategy and developing policy or change management and/or have responsibility for HR development and are seeking to enhance and develop their career.
What can you expect?
- All subject areas explored in detail during a series of workshops. The programme will be delivered by subject matter experts with specific experience of each topic.
- The workshops are led by the Oakwood Faculty if industry experts and PhD level qualified specialists who have significant HRM experience. Many of our experts are authors of CIPD core texts and study materials.
- Access to an ‘Advisor’ – one-to-one (SKYPE, email or telephone) throughout the programme
- Tutorial sessions
- Management Report Supervision
Subjects / Units covered
- Human Resources in Context
- Leading, Managing and Developing People
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Investigating a Business Issue from a Human Resources perspective
- Organisation Design and Organisation Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Engagement
- Resourcing and Talent Management
What are the benefits for my career?
By successfully achieving a CIPD Level 7 Advanced qualification:
- You are demonstrating that you have the skills and drive to maximize your contribution to overall business performance.
- You are committed to achieving the highest standard of professionalism in your career.
- You will be awarded the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Certificate/Diploma in Human Resource Management. This gives you Associate membership (Assoc CIPD) of the CIPD, which is the first level of CIPD professional membership.
- You will have demonstrated that you have the knowledge required to apply for Chartered membership.
- If you then have the relevant work experience, you can apply for an upgrading to Chartered Member.
- As a Chartered Member you are able to use the professional designation Chartered MCIPD after your name.
Oakwood will pay the following in full:
- CIPD Membership during 2 years of study
- All CIPD recommended textbooks for every subject
- Examination Fees
- Training at 4*/5* hotels in Dubai
- Individual Mentoring for every student
- Help with any examination “re-sits” needed
Why Choose Oakwood?
- The cost is substantially less than other providers – and fees can be paid in instalments
- Oakwood has a flawless Quality Assurance Record
- The support and expert knowledge they will receive from our dedicated L7 Faculty
- High quality and development feedback from the Oakwood Assessment Team
- Full support until successful completion of the qualification
- Sensitive to local culture and student needs
For more information, please get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us today on +971 4 359 9020