Information Collection and Usage:
Oakwood does not collect any personal information about you when you visit its website, unless specified, or you choose to provide this information to us. However, upon your visit, the following information is automatically collected and stored:
- The IP address from which you access the Internet and the date and time of your visit to our website.
- The pages you visit (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose the page)
- Oakwood use this information solely for statistical and monitoring purposes and to help us identify which services are most or least interesting to our visitors, as well identifying website performance.
- We may use third party tools or software for conducting statistical analysis. However, only certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who accessed our website or most visited pages, are collected. Such information does not identify you individually.
- Oakwood keeps all collected information confidential except where disclosure is enforced or required by law, or as part of requirement to protect the rights or properties of Oakwood.
Security of Transactions:
Please be assured that this site has security measures in place to protect the information you provide us. We use encryption methods to protect all information, which is deemed to be sensitive, or any other data that should remain secure to meet Oakwood’s, federal, or local legal requirements.
Links to third-party websites:
Oakwood's website may provide links to other web sites. However we are not responsible for the accuracy of the contents of these sites or their mechanisms for information collection and usage.
If you are concerned that your privacy is being compromised, follow these steps immediately:
- Close all browsers
- Inform us by email on email@example.com or phone on +971-4-359 9020.
Oakwood is not responsible for any technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; incomplete, garbled or delayed transmissions. It assumes no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential or psychological damages as a result of visiting or using its Website or loss of services, income or welfare resulting from any virus that may infect computer equipment used to access its sites. Under no circumstances will Oakwood be liable for any damages or injury that result from the use of the materials on this site and the user shall indemnify Oakwood from and against all liabilities resulting from the user's failure to observe these terms and conditions. Oakwood does not warrant that information currently accessible is up-to-date.