Why study for a CIPD Qualification?
The CIPD is the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, and it is the UK awarding body for HR qualifications. Over 13,000 students worldwide join CIPD programmes each year to:
- Enhance their knowledge on the latest theory, case studies and insights into best practice HR
- Significantly increase their earning potential
- Boost their career opportunities as CIPD's qualifications are valued by employers.
You can be sure a CIPD qualification will equip you with the knowledge and skills that employers are looking for. An HR diploma or certificate brings continuing professional development (CPD), and helps to advance your HR career.
About our CIPD Qualifications
Oakwood's CIPD qualifications are available at certificate and diploma, from Foundation level (Level 3), Intermediate level (Level 5) and Advanced level (Level 7)
. We offer a range of HR training courses throughout the year, and in a range of locations across the Middle East and Europe, including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar and Egypt. All our HR courses are accredited by the CIPD, and we are also the first and only training provider in the UAE with KHDA-approval.
Oakwood has delivered CIPD training and development to thousands of students across the Middle East since 2001. We deliver CIPD training and development from our Centre of Excellence in Dubai and also in a wide range of other training facilities across the GCC (Abu Dhabi, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar and The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia), Libya and Egypt.
Oakwood’s CIPD training grown from strength to strength in all of the countries we deliver in. The CIPD qualifications have proved to be extremely popular and in high demand with HR staff from organisations across the GCC; Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Egypt, Oman, Kuwait and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Find out more below, or browse our available HR course dates to start your CIPD qualification today. Or, use the contact form to the right to talk to our expert Programme Managers.
Level 3 - Foundation qualifications:
- Certificate/Diploma in Human Resource Practice (HRP)
- Certificate/Diploma in Learning and Development (LDF)
Level 5 - Intermediate qualifications:
- Certificate/Diploma in Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Certificate/Diploma in Learning and Development (LDI)
Level 7 - Postgraduate qualifications:
Give us a call on +971 435 99020 to consult with our expert Programme Managers and get a free assessment of your profile to determine your entry level.
- We know the importance you place on quality and ensure you have peace of mind when you choose to invest in us. We not only meet, but often exceed the quality requirements of our accrediting body.
- We are an accredited CIPD provider (the largest outside the UK) with Gold Status.
- We are also pleased to say we are the first CIPD provider in the UAE to gain KHDA approval.
Exceptional student experience:
- Our qualified and professional consultants ensure they provide you with the best and most honest advice to suit your personal requirements and career goals.
- We maintain an exceptionally high pass rate.
- The majority of our students have experienced career growth after completing a CIPD qualification with us.
- Our dedicated student support team support our students throughout their journey and ensures they achieve their certification.
High quality delivery team:
- We have over 15 years of experience in delivering CIPD qualifications in the Middle East.
- Strong understanding of the local culture and student needs.
- Our highly experienced associates are all accredited by Investors in People.