As soon as you begin studying with Oakwood International Ltd for your CIPD Foundation Level 3 or Intermediate Level 5 qualification, you can become a member of the CIPD. Throughout your studies you will be a Student member and this will be automatically converted to Associate Membership when you pass all the assignments in the Oakwood programme.
Of course, you have to pay for CIPD membership, just as you do for membership of every other internationally recognised professional institution. And your membership is only valid so long as you continue to pay your membership fees. But your employer benefits from your membership just as much as you, so most employers pay for membership, just as they do for qualifications.
The benefits you get from membership are:
- Immediate access to HR and L&D best-practice guidelines in up-to-date research, policy reports, fact-sheets, how-to guides and interactive tools on the CIPD website. Indeed, the CIPD has the largest collection of HR and L&D online resources in the world.
- Access (via the CIPD website) to articles describing models, theories and research in the wider HR and L&D literature.
- Free telephone, online and email support and advice from the CIPD on employment law matters.
- Monthly issues of People Management magazine.
- Quarterly issues of People Management Middle East magazine.
- Optional daily and weekly update emails of HR and L&D news and research.
- Use of unique and powerful online career management tools such as the CIPD Profession Map and My CPD Map.
- Online access to CIPD student hub materials to help you with your qualification assignments.
- Online access to CIPD discussion forums, where you can meet and talk to other CIPD professionals.
- Online help and advice on how to seek your next job and build your career in HR and L&D.
- Discounts on CIPD textbooks and other publications, conferences, workshops, seminars and training.
- Direct support from CIPD staff based in Dubai.
- Improved status, employability and career prospects.
The benefits your organisation gets from your membership are all of the above plus:
- An approach to HR and L&D that prioritises organisational productivity, profitability and sustainability.
- Security and assurance that robust, resilient and future proof best practice HR and L&D policies and procedures are being followed.
- A guarantee of professional competence in its HR and L&D teams and functions.
- Proof to employees, stakeholders and the wider community that the organisation takes seriously the needs of its people and their development.
- An increased likelihood of becoming an employer of choice in your industry sector.
So, studying for your CIPD Foundation Level 3 or Intermediate Level 5 with Oakwood gives you so much more than just a qualification. It also gives you membership of a highly professional institution with many benefits for you and your employer. Oakwood never forgets that you have a choice in finding your CIPD qualification provider. We do all we can to make Oakwood the best choice.
For information please get in touch with us at: email@example.com or call us on +971 4 359 9020